Is it possible to hate fashion but love clothes? I just cant decide. I checked out the definition of fashion:
1. The prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior: out of fashion.
2. Something, such as a garment, that is in the current mode: a swimsuit that is the latest fashion.
3. The style characteristic of the social elite: a man of fashion.
4. Manner or mode; way: Set the table in this fashion.
5. A personal, often idiosyncratic manner: played the violin in his own curious fashion.
6. Kind or variety; sort: people of all fashions.
7. Shape or form; configuration
A garment that is in the current mode, so without clothes would fashion exist?
Maybe its better to say that you can hate what fashion represents because I do think there is a very ugly side to the fashion world, but can you say that you hate fashion but love clothes???