I buy religiously every month, In Style, Vogue, Elle, Glamour, and occasionally Marie Claire, (quite a bad habit and very costly) and I have learnt that you have to take everything they say with a pinch of salt as they all contradict themselves. I just read a quite a funny and true article about this from www.relishnow.com. Most of the time I read them for the light entertainment and the interviews. If you tried to follow their fashion tips to the letter you would be a nervous wreck. Plus the fun of fashion is creating your own trends rather than getting caught up in what we are told to wear.
Join our mailing list
....and be the first to receive exclusive discounts, insider tips, fab style advice and the latest designer sample sales.
- Katherine Jenkins gets it right in Roksanda Ilincic at Royal Ascot
- Kylie Minogue vs. Vanessa Hudgens: Who wore Moschino better?
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley upstages bf Jason Statham at Hummingbird premiere
- Get Kim Sears’ floral Mulberry look
- Kate Middleton wears custom Alexander McQueen for Trooping the Colour
Tweet with us!
- After celeb Royal Ascot style inspiration? Look no further than Katherine Jenkins in Roksanda Ilincic http://t.co/9Yo3TBHhlWWednesday, 06.19.13 16:55
- Marchesa's Resort 2014 collection is just as dreamy and romantic as we expected! http://t.co/Jb2RRBkJshWednesday, 06.19.13 16:21
- Uh-oh, is Balenciaga suing Nicolas Ghesquière? http://t.co/h0eoVURGByWednesday, 06.19.13 15:55
- Steep vs. Cheap: Floral Printed Shift Dress http://t.co/EuiL9YCK10Wednesday, 06.19.13 15:20