In response to the increase of fashion conscious men, Condé Nast has scheduled a release of Men’s Vogue into the US Market for the 6th September. The magazine will start of as a quarterly title and will feature George Clooney as the face of its first cover. The actor is replacing Jude Law who was dropped after publicly admitting cheating on girlfriend Sienna Miller with the nanny of his children. According to Tom Florio, publisher of the new magazine, “Mens Vogue is very much talking to a man who is already living his life. It’s not aspirational. It’s not a shopping magazine. We’re not teaching him how to drink Scotch” Jay Fielden will be editing the magazine aimed at over 35yr olds who earn more than $100,000 a year.
Join our mailing list
....and be the first to receive exclusive discounts, insider tips, fab style advice and the latest designer sample sales.
- Katherine Jenkins gets it right in Roksanda Ilincic at Royal Ascot
- Kylie Minogue vs. Vanessa Hudgens: Who wore Moschino better?
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley upstages bf Jason Statham at Hummingbird premiere
- Get Kim Sears’ floral Mulberry look
- Kate Middleton wears custom Alexander McQueen for Trooping the Colour
Tweet with us!
- Has everyone been sunbathing on their lunch break or was it just us? #sunshineinlondonWednesday, 06.19.13 13:50
- RT @marian_kihogo: “Please, no matter how we advance technologically, please don’t abandon the book". - Patti SmithWednesday, 06.19.13 12:01
- Morning to our lovely followers! (The sun really does put everyone in a good mood, doesn't it?)Wednesday, 06.19.13 08:12
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley upstages bf Jason Statham at Hummingbird premiere http://t.co/vpQG3SxBg5Tuesday, 06.18.13 16:20