Now, thanks to the likes of Vivienne Westwood and Prada, to name a few, not only can we look as if we ourselves have just walked straight off the catwalk but we can also experience the world from the same altitude of those who grace it. Platforms are backâ€¦good news for the vertically challenged! Platforms are a fantastic asset to ones wardrobe this season, wear with jeans, shorts, skirts, tightsâ€¦.socks, what ever takes your fancy, just as long as you wear the with pride. In addition to the overall height benefits of the â€˜platform’, they instantly makes your legs look longer and thinner, which lets face it, is never a bad thing. I really love this patent lace black pair from Strutt Couture, which in comparison to others out has a more modest platform, but really there’s no limit to how high you can go. Just be careful, keep running to a minimum and remember the higher you go, the higher the need for caution!
Join our mailing list
....and be the first to receive exclusive discounts, insider tips, fab style advice and the latest designer sample sales.
- Katherine Jenkins gets it right in Roksanda Ilincic at Royal Ascot
- Kylie Minogue vs. Vanessa Hudgens: Who wore Moschino better?
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley upstages bf Jason Statham at Hummingbird premiere
- Get Kim Sears’ floral Mulberry look
- Kate Middleton wears custom Alexander McQueen for Trooping the Colour
Tweet with us!
- After celeb Royal Ascot style inspiration? Look no further than Katherine Jenkins in Roksanda Ilincic http://t.co/9Yo3TBHhlWWednesday, 06.19.13 16:55
- Marchesa's Resort 2014 collection is just as dreamy and romantic as we expected! http://t.co/Jb2RRBkJshWednesday, 06.19.13 16:21
- Uh-oh, is Balenciaga suing Nicolas Ghesquière? http://t.co/h0eoVURGByWednesday, 06.19.13 15:55
- Steep vs. Cheap: Floral Printed Shift Dress http://t.co/EuiL9YCK10Wednesday, 06.19.13 15:20