I often turn to Urban outfitters and H&M for my basics. However since I was dragged by a friend during London Fashion week into the Topshop branch in Oxford Circus I’ve completely re-evaluated by shopping options. I was unusually impressed with everything, and actually spent a good two hours perusing before purchasing a hefty amount of clothing and accessories! My new found faith was further confirmed when I found out that Jojo & Malou, had brought their brand to Topshop. The Swedish design duo has produced a great capsule collection incorporating lots of colour combined with bold prints. I have my credit card at the readyâ€¦.as soon as I recover from my last spending splurge….
Join our mailing list
....and be the first to receive exclusive discounts, insider tips, fab style advice and the latest designer sample sales.
- Kate Middleton wears custom Alexander McQueen for Trooping the Colour
- Kate Middleton wows in Hobbs for Princess Cruises ceremony
- Holly Willoughby cheers up the This Morning audience in bright Oasis
- Rooney Mara vs. Penelope Cruz: Who wore Givenchy Couture better?
- Beyoncé rocks Kurt Geiger back candy like a pro!
Tweet with us!
- Roland Mouret moves into rebellious territory for Resort 2014... what say you? http://t.co/VzTaf6mOxDMonday, 06.17.13 16:55
- Congrats to @officialadele on her MBE! Well-deserved, we say! http://t.co/HBJVsI1f1VMonday, 06.17.13 16:25
- Watches don't always have to be big & bling; take these Marc by Marc Jacobs Dinky Henry watches for example: http://t.co/7paevyI2UtMonday, 06.17.13 16:02
- Zac Posen launches affordable bridalwear... form an orderly queue, ladies! http://t.co/tylAbVsmBoMonday, 06.17.13 15:35