If there’s anyone who knows a secret or two about the beauty industry its Swedish-born Lina Hanson. Trained by Jeanine Lobell (creator of Stila cosmetics) Lina boasts a portfolio of work that’s been featured in Nylon, V magazine, Vogue and many more top publications as well as working on backstage beauty for designers such as Betsey Johnson, Alice Roi and Nanette Lepore. Currently residing in Los Angeles, Lina now freelances as a celebrity make up artist and has very kindly taken time out of her busy schedule to give us her “Top Five Beauty Buys”.
1. Creme De La Mer: An excellent moisturizer that’s perfect to use underneath foundation. It evens out the foundation, giving a fresh look and best of all it makes it stay put for longer.
2. Kiss Me Mascara: Unlike other mascara’s, Kiss Me protects the lashes while ensuring you arent left with any clumps.
3. Dior Rouge Replenishing Lipcolor Lipstick in Red Premiere: The perfect shade of lipstick to get the trendy red lip for fall.
4. Tarte Brightening Wand in Rest Assured: This is a nude pencil and liquid shimmer in one. Use the pencil on the inside rim of your eye and the shimmer in the inside corner of the eye as well as on the brow bone to open up the eye.
5. Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens: A great blotting paper to freshen up and keep the shine off your face.