What if you could add yet another fabulous bag to your wardrobe without the guilty conscience? The Sak’s new Peace Hobo bag, with its signature braided strap, is not only handy enough to bring to work with all of your daily essentials, but is chic enough to flaunt out-on-the-town after hours. True to its name, the Peace Hobo bag is complete with peace sign and dove hardware, and best of all, half of the profits goes to Seeds of Peace , a non-profit org that aims to teach youth in areas of conflict to make a difference. The bag comes in 4 colors, but we love it in the uber stylish bronze metallic. Available at The Sak, for $199.
Join our mailing list
....and be the first to receive exclusive discounts, insider tips, fab style advice and the latest designer sample sales.
- Katherine Jenkins gets it right in Roksanda Ilincic at Royal Ascot
- Kylie Minogue vs. Vanessa Hudgens: Who wore Moschino better?
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley upstages bf Jason Statham at Hummingbird premiere
- Get Kim Sears’ floral Mulberry look
- Kate Middleton wears custom Alexander McQueen for Trooping the Colour
Tweet with us!
- Steep vs. Cheap: Floral Printed Shift Dress http://t.co/EuiL9YCK10Wednesday, 06.19.13 15:20
- MaxMara reissues Kate Middleton's coat AND names it after her. Get yours now before it's too late! http://t.co/zB6xXBW9QCWednesday, 06.19.13 14:55
- Hugo Boss celebrates 20th anniversary with Saatchi exhibition http://t.co/HaGEmS7EKvWednesday, 06.19.13 14:30
- Kylie Minogue vs. Vanessa Hudgens: Who wore Moschino better? http://t.co/G3Qhc8kp1BWednesday, 06.19.13 14:01