Ignorance is bliss. This is true. A couple of weeks ago I received the Samsung F480 to review and now I must confess that I can’t look at a phone in the same way again. Launched this month, the F480 or the Tocco as its also known is the latest addition to the Samsung family and in short I loved it! It’s everything I want in a phone:
1. The menu is so simple to use its practically childproof and although the touch screen is admittedly fiddly at first, it didn’t take long for me to get used to it.
2. I loved the fact that I could customize and personalize the interface. My only complaint , you can’t actually add a shortcut to the applications that you use frequently so you have to choose to opt in or out from a number of applications already selected, e.g ; the clock, profile settings, the radio etc..
3. The 5 mega-pixel camera is amazing! I can take high-quality pictures of anything and everything that inspires me without worrying about the quality or even worse having to rummage through my bag for my half dead camera.
4. Browsing the internet on the F480 is a dream, the screen is a perfect size and I can receive all my emails and check my RSS feeds anytime.
5. Finally I love the way it looks. Sleek, minimal and stylish!
Click here to read a review of the Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism