Its all change over at Interview magazine. Just in time for a new season, the mag has undergone a reinvention with a new logo, trim size, paper stock and layout. To mark the makeover, they’ve enlisted Kate Moss to be their catty cover girl. Donning a mask Kate looks edgy, stunning and completely different to her Vogue cover last month!
Join our mailing list
....and be the first to receive exclusive discounts, insider tips, fab style advice and the latest designer sample sales.
- Katherine Jenkins gets it right in Roksanda Ilincic at Royal Ascot
- Kylie Minogue vs. Vanessa Hudgens: Who wore Moschino better?
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley upstages bf Jason Statham at Hummingbird premiere
- Get Kim Sears’ floral Mulberry look
- Kate Middleton wears custom Alexander McQueen for Trooping the Colour
Tweet with us!
- After celeb Royal Ascot style inspiration? Look no further than Katherine Jenkins in Roksanda Ilincic http://t.co/9Yo3TBHhlWWednesday, 06.19.13 16:55
- Marchesa's Resort 2014 collection is just as dreamy and romantic as we expected! http://t.co/Jb2RRBkJshWednesday, 06.19.13 16:21
- Uh-oh, is Balenciaga suing Nicolas Ghesquière? http://t.co/h0eoVURGByWednesday, 06.19.13 15:55
- Steep vs. Cheap: Floral Printed Shift Dress http://t.co/EuiL9YCK10Wednesday, 06.19.13 15:20