With flawless skin and a sparkling smile, it’s no wonder why Jessica Biel is a Revlon ambassador – every girl wants her skin and every dentist wants that smile! The Met Ball this year was no exception – Jessica shied away from the opportunity to wear a basket full of make up and instead opted for glowing skin and a pop of colour.
Jealous? We certainly are – so much so, we’ve hunted down her secret to share with you…
- Start by creating flawless skin with a translucent and light reflecting foundation – Revlon PhotoReady Makeup is a great place to start
- Give your eyes definition by brushing a neutral coloured eyeshadow over your lids and then dabbing a sparkly eyeshadow like Revlon’s Luxurious Colour Perle Eyeshadow in Glistening Snow in the inner corners.
- Don’t forget to coat your lashes with a mascara that both lengthens and volumises for maximum effect!
- Blend a creamy blush like Revlon’s Cream Blush over your cheek bones for definition and that rosy glow and then dust an illuminator to brighten and lave you with that extra sparkle!
- Finish with a pop of colour for sexy lips – Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick in Soft Rose is perfect for a naturally sexy pout!