Want to know what to buy from this week’s in-store drop? Take a little inspiration from us – every week we’ll scour the virtual rails of our favourite online haunts to bring you 10 hotter-than-hot items that style-savvy shoppers are just dying to get their hands on as they land.
In this week: with the big freeze in full swing and set to get even more, er, freezing, this week’s must-haves are all about staying snug in style. See below for our top pick of chunky knits, fur-lined boots and luxe layers this week…
1. M Missoni Black Burnout Sweater, £116, my-wardrobe.com
2. Acne Best Skinny Trouser, £160, my-wardrobe.com
3. DKNY Cream Airy Chiffon-Insert Sweater, £165, my-wardrobe.com
4. Paul & Joe Sister Iban Contrast Trench, £289, my-wardrobe.com
5. Rust Fur Trim Cable Knit Mittens, £16, Topshop
6. Black Lace-up Hiking Boots, £95, Urban Outfitters
7. M Missoni Linen-blend Cardigan, £440, Net-a-Porter
8. By Malene Birger Piaf Fringed Scarf, £20, theOutnet.com
9. Leopard Print Floppy Hat, £40, Urban Outfitters
10. Chunky Rib Grey Marl Sock, £6, Topshop
This post appeared first on MyFashionLife.com. We claim no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this website are copyright to their respectful owners and credited to the original source where possible.