It’s January, and there are two things on our mind: starting the post-Christmas diet (yeah right) and shopping the sales – and, let’s face it, seeing as the latter is far more enjoyable, we’re focusing our first-day-back energy on bargain buying.
Naturally, we’ve spent the holidays scouring the sales to find the hottest style staples that will transform your new year wardrobe into a luxe lust-have land.
Take a look below at our top 10 picks that will see you into the new year in style – and help you save while you’re at it.
1. Willow Madame Gres pleated silk-tuelle dress,
£1080 £648, Net-a-Porter
2. Theory Orica broiderie Anglaise top,
£315 £220.50, Net-a-Porter
3. Elizabeth and James silk charmeuse blouse,
£215 £150.50, Net-a-Porter
4. O&O sheer floral maxidress,
£48 £21.99, Urban Outfitters
5. Kurt Geiger Auckland shoe boot,
£260 £85, Kurt Geiger
6. DKNY chain crossbody bag,
£220 £154, Net-a-Porter
7. Rupert Sanderson patent red Mary Jane pumps,
£445 £270, Browns
8. Suede tapered trousers,
£130 £40, Topshop
9. LP.BG A-line wrap skirt,
£230 £115, Matches
10. Bex Rox gold sandstone ring,
£148 £89, Matches