This week’s Tuesday Shoesday is an ode to our sore feet. They tolerate a lot, what with all the squeezing and pushing into not so feet friendly shoes.
Especially, post fashion month, our feet bear the marks of our slavery to vertiginous heels and that’s why we’re offering them a little cushioned solace in the form of the always comfortable and equally chic wedge.
A stylish yet pain free addition to your wardrobe is always a bonus. Enjoy!
2. Topshop colour block wedges: Combining this season’s hottest style direction, we love the comfort of the wedge, the striking effect of the electric blue and the oversized coff ankle strap.
3. Rupert Sanderson platorm wedges: Nodding to the new season tribal trend with a splash of colour, we fell for the exquisite black patent painted wooden platform sole cracked with metallic gold leaf first!
4. Bali Gladiator wedge sandals: Gladiator sandals and wedges in one; we’re digging the versatility of the Bali wedge. Such an exotic name only puts us in a holiday mood!
5. Jimmy Choo elie wedges : This is when high heels and fashion girls become even better friends. A heel concealed within a wedge in a summer-perfect nude hue: perfection.
6. Soda ankle strap wedges: Tan is a perennial statement colour and what better way to wear it than adorned with mock snake skin.
7. Brian Atwood braided espadrille wedges : The espadrille wedge is a classic summer staple and we love it even more in an on-trend metallic gunmetal colour.