We’ve been fashion bargain hunting hard this week, and we’re pleased to announce that this week’s round up of sale goodies is as delectable as ever!
In our bid to bring you the best deals, we ventured into the most tempting of fashion outlets; The OUTNET, where you can enjoy esteemed designers the likes of Marni, Alexander Wang and Balmain at not-so-high-fashion price points. Sounds like a fashion girl’s dream, right?
This week at The OUTNET, we’re in love with a few key wardrobe pieces that all exude an element of spring/summer 2012’s fun and frill in copious amounts. The Marni Polka-dot skirt is a cult wardrobe essential, and after the super-success of Marni & H&M, and all the recent Marni mania, we couldn’t believe our eyes when we spotted up to 70% off the brand at The OUTNET!
Here at My Fashion Life HQ, we’re suckers for a statement accessory, and who better to turn to for beautiful, head-turner pieces than fashion veteran, Oscar de la Renta. We can’t stop ogling the stunning glass-pearl floral necklace, and the Swarovski crystal earrings from Bijoux Heart are the answer to our new season drop-earring prayers!
A pretty printed dress in a feminine and flattering cut, such as Vanessa Bruno’s printed backless version, will prove your go-to item for many a season, whilst Diane Von Furstenberg’s Drew linen-blend bucket tote print perfectly taps in to spring/summer 2012 tribal trend.
What’re you waiting for? Shop you heart out!
1: Elizabeth and James Oliver Printed Slub-Twill Pants,
2: The Row D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses,
3. Bijoux Heart 24-Karat Gold-Plated Swarovski Crystal Earrings, The Outnet Price: £136
4. Marni Polka-Dot Silk Skirt,
5. Vanessa Bruno Backless Printed Silk Dress,
6. Elizabeth and James Harrington Beaded Silk-Satin Blouse,
7. Oscar de la Renta Glass Pearl and Crystal-Embellished Floral Necklace,
8. Diane Von Furstenberg Drew Linen-Blend Bucket Tote,
9. Marni Metallic Leather and Suede Wedge Sandals,
All available at The Outnet