Recently at My Fashion Life HQ, we’ve been musing and mulling over our spring wardrobes to date.
A little input from the Fashion New Ed; our Ed let us in on some great buys she recently snapped up, and, even the Features Ed got a fashionable word in. So it got us thinking, and we decided to pool together our shopping efforts and bring you our top 20 spring buys….under £50!
Yes, we’ve been a well-behaved bunch and managed to look summer-slick on a not-so-wild budget, so we thought why not share it with you! Take a fixed-budget class in everything from cotton candy pastels to summer brights and covetable heels.
So, shop away because we guarantee that even your credit card will happily submit, and come out the other end smiling!
1. Yellow Cornelli Collar Dress, £45, Miss Selfridge
2. Printed Front Jersey Top, £41, Cos
3. Leaf Rhinestone Drop Earrings, £7.50, Topshop
4. KG Kurt Geiger Devil Courts, £49, Kurt Geiger
5. Snake Effect Bag, £28, Next
6. Printed Trousers, £29, H&M
7. Mint Ponte Shrunken Blazer, £40, Topshop
8. Neon Yellow Floral Lace Tube Skirt, £14.99, New Look
9. Crop Cherry Skinny Jeans, £45, Oasis
10. Sparkle Fan Necklace, £40, Oasis
11. Razzle Mesh Panel Boots, £40, Topshop
12. Leather Pony Mix Clutch Bag, £35, Next
13. Colour block Pleated Skirt, £45, Oasis
14. Laced Jacket, £44.99, Mango
15. Colour Block Wedges, £40, Next
16. Tipped Collar Blouse, £32, Miss Selfridge
17. Mirror Print Skirt, £25, Warehouse
18. Lazer Cut Zip Top Clutch, £25, ASOS Collection
19. Leather Cyber Sandal, £38, Office
20. Melange Jersey Top, £41, Cos
Don't go just yet...there's more: