This week’s Tuesday Shoesday is a little special; it’s an ode to the Easter bank holiday weekend, a time when we gorge on everything remotely chocolatey and bunny or egg shaped.
And what better way to celebrate the bank holiday than scoffing chocolate wearing a pair of tasty shoes? We possibly couldn’t think of anything more satisfying!
Step into colour blocked wedges, or sport boyish toe cap flats with a girly pastel twist and ensure your shoedrobe is as impressive as your Easter egg line up!
1. Sam Edelam Yelena High Heel Sandals, £90.86, Shopbop
2. Charlotte Olympia Greta Court Shoe, £590, Harrods
3. Office Molly Toe Cap Natural Mint Flats, £50, Office
4. ASOS HIGHLIGHT Wedges with Colour Block, £55, ASOS
5. Chrissie Morris Farrah Python and Stingray Sandals, £670, Matches
6. European Patent Court, £250, Kurt Geiger
7. Kors Michael Kors Amond Windsor Jute Wedge Sandal, £170, My Wardrobe
8. Silver Weave Point Jewelled Ballerinas, £30, Next
This post appeared first on MyFashionLife.com. We claim no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this website are copyright to their respectful owners and credited to the original source where possible.