Leg-lengthening; breezy; swishy and dream like are a few ways to describe this season’s maxi skirt.
Doused in bright colour or splashed in delectable prints, we’ve let go of the micro approach, and decided to max it out! (Pardon the pun.)
Versatile when it comes to styling; perfect for the allergic-to-pants population and quite frankly our best summer friend, we’ve picked the maxis to snap up right away!
Perfect for heels or sandals, off-duty or office drinks; however you choose to wear the maxi skirt, it’s set to be a repeat offender in your wardrobe, albeit a stylish one.
1. Vince silk maxi skirt, £308, Matches
3. Jil Sander pleated crepe maxi skirt,
£1,310 £524, The Outnet
4. Orchid floral drop maxi skirt, £48, Topshop
6. Etro Exclusive: Floral printed crepe silk maxi-skirt,
£1.135 £570, Browns
7. Catherine Malandrino pleated chiffon maxi skirt,
£585 £204.75, The Outnet
8. Dip dye maxi skirt, £36, Topshop