To quote Carrie Bradshaw (again), if you have “a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear” we have a message for you: don’t panic – we’re here to help!
When you’re feeling a little bit “blergh” about your wardrobe, you don’t necessarily have to hotfoot it to the shops and splash out on new clothes from head to toe, oh no. Sometimes all you need is a fast fashion fix in the form of a bright wait-cinching belt, a snazzy scarf, a bit of sparkle or anything else that can instantly spruce up your existing outfit.
We’ve chosen some fast fashion fixes that can instantly transform your outfit from drab to fab… and best of all, they’re all under £30!
1. Mink fishscale sequin top, £20, available at Miss Selfridge. Jazz up an all-black ensemble by layering up with this glitzy top.
2. Black beaded collar necklace, £12.99, available at New Look. Get the Peter Pan collar look the blingy way.
3. Orange strap platform heels, £25, available at Booho. Shoes can make or break an outfit, but you can’t go wrong with a bright pair.
4. Square border print scarf, £10, available at Warehouse. Never be afraid of a good print; it breaks up colour and adds texture!
5. Rope detail Trilby hat, £18, available at Ted Baker. If you need a fashion pick me up, look no further than a hat!
6. Yellow belt, £13, available at French Connection. Cinch your waist and add some colour to your outfit. Two for the price of one!
7. Pure colour long-lasting lipstick in ‘wild ginger crème’, £19.50, Estee Lauder available at Selfridges. When in doubt, add a fresh coat of bold red lippie and you’ll be good to go.