Apparently, it’s summer! You wouldn’t think it if you gazed out the window but believe it or not, it is!
Even though the weathergods haven’t been kind to us these days, we’ve still put together 5 essential wow factor summer wardrobe pieces just in case you’re jetting out the country and are heading to sunnier climes.
If you’re glass half full kinda gals and believe that the summer is still salvageable in good old Blighty, then this is perfect for you too.
So, we say enjoy your wellies and rain-proof outfits (Burberry has taught us that the rain can be stylish too) for now, but keep these items on standby for when the sun finally decides to come out of hiding!
1. Collar playsuit, £38, Little Mistress available at USC
2. Peach dip back maxi skirt, £40, available at Topshop
3. Fit and flare dress, £40, available at Oasis
4. Palm print wedges, £95, L.K Bennett available at John Lewis
5. Chelsea oversized sunglasses, £132, House of Harlow available at Amazon