Even if you’re not a huge advocate of leggings, we have a feeling that you may just change your mind once you take a peek at our selection of the funkiest and snazziest beauties currently around.
Some people just think “Zumba”, “equestrian” and “maternity” when they look at leggings, which is then closely followed by a mild shudder, but we promise you, there are some fashionable leggings out there too – our selection above more than proves it!
We would never throw away our pair of trusty black leggings (when paired with the right posterior-covering sparkly top on a night out, they prove quite fashionable) but we sometimes get bored of them too. This is why we’ve sought after ten shiny, sparkly, printed and generally fabulous pairs to try and tempt even the most legging-phobic of you.
1. Houndstooth print leggings, £22, Therapy available at House of Fraser
2. Snake metallic leggings, £22, available at Topshop
3. Mixed tie dye leggings, £20, available at Topshop
4. One by One sequined leggings, £195, Sass & Bide available at Net a Porter
5. Union Jack print leggings, £22, available at Topshop
6. Metallic Aztec leggings, £22, available at Topshop
7. Leopard and houndstooth print leggings, £98, McQ by Alexander McQueen available at Farfetch
8. Black and white stripe leggings, £12.99, available at Quiz
9. Stars and stripes leggings, £9.99, available at Quiz
10. Black and white cross leggings, £9.99, available at Quiz