This post is dedicated to all you clever clogs’ who will be graduating later this summer.
We know that Graduation can be a bit daunting (we’ve been there, done it and got the T-shirt diploma) and apart from hoping you don’t trip on stage while accepting your certificate, we know that choosing an outfit to wear is at the top of the list of concerns.
Therefore, we’ve decided to make it easy for you with 6 failsafe, can’t-go-wrong monochrome(ish) dresses. We think it’s probably best to keep your colour palette relatively simple to start off with, just in case you haven’t seen your gown and you clash with it. Buttons are quite handy for keeping the dreaded gown on, and collars are a fab way of instantly adding the smart factor to your gorgeous dress, although neither is essential.
Congrats and good luck to everyone who will be graduating these next few months!
1. Black/white collar dress, £26, available at Dorothy Perkins
2. Black embellished collar dress, £42, available at Dorothy Perkins
3. Cream Marina dress, £56, Goldie available at Topshop
4. Cream and navy lace dress, £24, Pussycat available at House of Fraser
5. Cap sleeve tunic dress, £20, available at Topshop. (Style tip: team with a snazzy belt or detachable collar to jazz it up!)
6. Stud collar dress, £42, available at Miss Selfridge