We reckon that investing in a good printed piece is one of the easiest ways to instantly add a bit of depth and colour to your outfit.
The best thing about our edit this Friday though, is the fact that we’ve selected some pieces that you don’t even need to invest all your hard earned cash in, as you can get your hands on a gorgeous printed dress for just £25. If that’s not a Friday fashion bargain for you, we don’t know what is!
You can go big and bold or small and subtle – that’s the great thing about prints, they’re so versatile you can wear them however, whenever and wherever you want. Which item from our selection is your favourite?
1. Asymmetrical print dress, £52,Rare London
2. Racer back printed dress, £120, Acne
3. Liza bandeau printed dress, £25, Club L
4. Pencil skirt, £215, Red Valentino
5. Twilight long maxi skirt, £136, DKNY