September issues start dropping
The fashion glossies are gearing up for the launch of their September issues, with a few already dropping from the likes of Marie Claire UK and Elle UK. Read more here!
eBay named as new Fashion Forward sponsor
E-tailer eBay has been announced as the brand new sponsor for the BFC’s Fashion Forward initiative. Read more here!
Kate Moss poses for Rag & Bone
To coincide with New York’s Rag & Bone coming to London, the brand has enlisted the help of Kate Moss to pose for its first ever ad campaign. Read more here!
YSL rebranding revealed
Yves Saint Laurent has finally revealed the new Saint Laurent Paris logo, with it getting a mixed response from fashionistas worldwide… Read more here!
Stella McCartney launches childrenswear line
Stella McCartney has yet another collection under her belt – a childrenswear one inspired by her Little Miss character Little Miss Stella. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: YSL changes its name, Savage Beauty isn’t coming to London and new season ad campaigns start to drop
- Top stories this week: Proenza Schouler wins big at CFDAs, Victoria Beckham is Woman of the Decade, and John Galliano finally speaks!
- Top stories this week: Stella McCartney unveils Team GB kit, Kate Middleton gives her first speech and Adriana Lima is pregnant!
- Top stories this week: Beyonce meets her baby, Dolce and Gabbana offends Hong Kong, Stella goes to Soho, and Moschino comes to London
- Top stories this week: Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors collaborate, Kate Moss returns to Topshop & more
- Top stories this week: Miranda Kerr for Mango, Mulberry and Manolo Blahnik win big, and Christopher Kane quits Versus
- Top stories this week: Alexander Wang in at Balenciaga, Stella McCartney Designer of the Year, and more celeb pregnancies!
- Top stories this week: Stella McCartney Wimbledon wardrobes, Stuart Vevers at Coach and Kanye West menswear