Shoes. And lots of them! If like us, you’ve been glued to the TV watching the Olympics all weekend but are already getting a bit sick of athletic shoes and want to feast your eyes on something more appealing, then our shoe edit this morning is perfect for you!
We admit that we’re going through a bit of a shoe phase right now (even more so than usual) and couldn’t wait until tomorrow, our ‘Tuesday shoesday’, to share some of our current favourite pieces of foot candy with you. Well, if we are indulging, why shouldn’t you, eh? Tis only fair!
So, whether you’re after a good, solid and wow-worthy wedge, a fun flat or a sky scraping heel, you’ll find them all in our edit below. Which one will you be saving the pennies for?
2. Medea thong sandals, £140, Ancient Greek sandals
4. Stiletto pumps, £540, Casadei
6. Corrine runway strap print wedges, £71, DKNY
7. Cream quilted ballet pumps, £92, French Sole
8. Regina sequin embellished wedges, £1895, Charlotte Olympia
9. Black gold wedge platform heels, £134, Marc by Marc Jacobs
10. Lorissa peep toe court shoes, £177, Sam Ede