Blake Lively’s Gucci Premiere vid released
Gucci has finally released the highly anticipated short film of Blake Lively strutting her stuff and posing seductively for the brand new Gucci Premiere fragrance. Read more here!
Charlotte Casiraghi’s second Gucci ads land
In other Gucci news, Monaco Royal Charlotte Casiraghi’s second installment for Gucci Forever Now have been released… this time round, she was photographed in black and white by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. Read more here!
Anna Wintour to dress Sarah Jessica Parker on Glee
SJP will be playing the role of an as yet unnamed Vogue editor in Season 4 of Glee, with none other than Anna Wintour herself picking out her wardrobe. Read more here!
More September issues drop
What do Katy Perry, Karlie Kloss, Keira Knightley and Victoria Beckham all have in common? Why they’re all September cover stars, of course. Click through to see their respective Elle US, British Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar UK and Glamour US covers…
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Kimye’s baby, Alexander McQueen’s fragrance and Dolce and Gabbana’s prison sentence
- Top stories this week: Disney/Barneys Electric Holiday vid released, Victoria’s Secret outfit offends, and Lady Gaga to tour in Versace
- Top stories this week: The Spice Girls close the Olympics, Mary Katrantzou and Vodafone team up, and David Beckham undresses for H&M
- Top stories this week: Miranda Kerr not leaving Victoria’s Secret, charitable celebs, and Diane Kruger for Chanel Beauty
- Top stories this week: Carey Mulligan for Vogue, the MTV Movie Awards, and Miranda Kerr’s Victoria’s Secret departure
- Top stories this week: Alexander Wang in at Balenciaga, Stella McCartney Designer of the Year, and more celeb pregnancies!
- Top stories this week: Blake Lively gets married, NYFW kicks off and Kate and Wills go to Singapore
- Top stories this week: Anna Dello Russo collaborates with H&M, Alice Temperley designs for John Lewis, and Jessica Simpson finally gives birth!