The Spice Girls perform at the Closing Ceremony
Scary, Baby, Ginger, Sporty and of course, Posh Spice each took to the top of a black taxi cab and performed their socks off for the London 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony. Read more here!
Anna Wintour reflects
To coincide with the 120th anniversary of Vogue, Anna Wintour spoke out about the first ever issue of the fashion Bible she edited back in 1988, and why she chose the cover look. Read more here!
Rosie Huntington Whiteley unveils her debut lingerie range
Check out the video of Victoria’s Secret Angel Rosie Huntington Whiteley chatting about her debut lingerie range with Marks and Spencer, and unveiling some of the key pieces in the collection. Read more here!
Mary Katrantzou collaborates with Vodafone
The ‘Queen of Prints’ herself is teaming up with Vodafone for the next two seasons of London Fashion Week to offer her fans a chance to get exclusive insights into her new collection. Read more here!
Janelle Monáe signs to CoverGirl
Singer Janelle Monáe is following in the footsteps of Taylor Swift and Sofia Vergara by becoming the newest face of CoverGirl. Read more here!
David Beckham’s second H&M Bodywear ad campaign is here!
We’re going to let the pictures do all the talking… Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Giles Deacon makes cycling stylish, Chanel’s Little Black Jacket exhibit is coming to the Capital, and Minnie Mouse does London Fashion week
- Top stories this week: Nicholas Kirkwood wins Fashion Fund, Kate Upton lands major campaign, and red carpet action from the SAGAs
- Top stories this week: Carey Mulligan for Vogue, the MTV Movie Awards, and Miranda Kerr’s Victoria’s Secret departure
- Doutzen Kroes is pregnant, Miranda Kerr for H&M, and Victoria Beckham’s “fake” Gucci dress
- Top stories this week: Disney/Barneys Electric Holiday vid released, Victoria’s Secret outfit offends, and Lady Gaga to tour in Versace
- Top stories this week: Brad Pitt’s Chanel No.5 ad revealed, Rihanna for Vogue and Disney/Barneys controversy
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Top stories this week: Victoria’s Secret London flagship opens, John Galliano loses Legion of Honour and Barneys teams up with Disney