Kanye West isn’t showing in Paris
After showing two collections of his DW by Kanye West line during the past two seasons of Paris Fashion Week, Kanye West is taking a break. Read more here!
Karlie Kloss’s ribs cause controversy
Numéro is in trouble for airbrushing over 20-year-old model Karlie Kloss’s ribs… Read more here!
Dolce and Gabbana’s earrings come under fire
Some of the earrings in Dolce and Gabbana’s spring/summer 2013 show have been accused of being racist, although the designers insist that their inspiration was far from it. Read more here!
Georgia May Jagger for Just Cavalli
British model Georgia May Jagger has yet another ad campaign under her belt, as it was revealed this week that she will be the face of the new Just Cavalli perfume. Read more here!
Valentino to design Anne Hathaway’s wedding dress
Looks like Anne Hathaway has chosen a designer to create her wedding dress, and it’s none other than Valentino! Read more here!
Fearne, Holly and Jameela return for Very!
Our fave celeb designers Fearne Cotton, Holly Willoughby and Jameela Jamil have just released their latest collections for Very.co.uk, giving us lots of toasty wardrobe options for the autumn/winter season. Read more here!
Celebs get glammed up for the Emmys
Another big red carpet night for Tinsel Town, as the celebs got suited and booted for the Emmys! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Letitia Herod wins BINTM, Anne Hathaway gets married and Paris Fashion Week ends!
- Top stories this week: Kimye’s baby, Alexander McQueen’s fragrance and Dolce and Gabbana’s prison sentence
- Top stories this week: The Row wins biggest CFDA prize, Georgia May Jagger has a new job and Kate Middleton goes mad for McQueen
- Top stories this week: Rita Ora for Material Girl, L’Wren Scott for Banana Republic and Kanye West’s new project
- Top stories this week: Royal Baby Prince George of Cambridge is born, and more
- Top stories this week: Beyonce meets her baby, Dolce and Gabbana offends Hong Kong, Stella goes to Soho, and Moschino comes to London
- Top stories this week: Dubai’s Vogue Café, H&M’s healthy models, and RSPCA’s goldfish fury
- Top stories this week: Li-Lo and Terry Richardson cause controversy, Dolce and Gabbana goes Couture and the Olsen twins offend PETA