Shopping on a Monday? Bit of a luxury start to the week, no? Well, we’re all for sartorial soothing after a weekend of partying/sleeping/melted ice cream slurping, or whatever fun pastime you choose to indulge in!
Kicking the week off is a round up of the hottest Style Steals from go-to fashion destination, Matches. Investment pieces, wardrobe essentials and that one-off piece that forces you into a buy-me-leave-me kinda dilemma, all at a snip of their original prices; yep, they’re all on our lust list, so don’t be surprised if we’re racing you to the checkout.
Knee high boots are the choice of footwear for autumn/winter, (although we’re still undecided whether we love these, or the ankle version better), and your winter wardrobe isn’t really complete without a statement coat. Nothing less than look-at-me style will do, so we love the large wool top-half front panel for a twist on this classic Stella McCartney coat - the boxy fit brings it bang up to date for Fall.
A statement necklace will rescue many an accessory overload disaster, adding instant glam factor to a day or evening look, whilst Marc Jacobs’ metallic paisley jacquard skirt will look great paired with a tucked in knit and heels for work. Still not convinced? How does 80% off the original price of several autumn collections sound? We thought so.
Check out our top picks above and get stuck into to a shopping session that works for your wardrobe and bank balance!
1. A.L.C. Dickinson poplin shirt,
£289 Now £202
2. MARC JACOBS Metallic paisley jacquard skirt,
£780 Now £546
3. BALENCIAGA Python and linen classic clutch bag,
£1,295 Now £647
4. STELLA MCCARTNEY Stanley collarless coat,
£1,215 Now £850
5. APERLAI Feltro Pitone pumps,
£478 Now £143
6. GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Snake necklace,
£865 Now £432
7. LANVIN Suede knee-high boots,
£980 Now £490
8. J BRAND DENIM Maria velvet high-waisted trousers,
£225 Now £112
9. BURBERRY PRORSUM Suede and leather belt,
£750 Now £375
10. A.L.C. Faye stripe sweater,
£320 Now £224