David Beckham’s Christmas H&M collection unveiled
Christmas has come early for David Beckham and H&M fans (basically everyone) as he has unveiled his new collection by way of a cheeky behind-the-scenes video and some sexy ad campaign images to boot. Read more here!
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2012 action
The biggest lingerie show of the year took place earlier this week, with veteran Angels like Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio being joined by British newbies Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn for a spectacular show. Read more here!
Nicolas Ghesquière quits Balenciaga
After 15 years of creating sartorial magic for Balenciaga, Nicolas Ghesquière will step down as creative director at the end of the month. Read more here!
Debenhams makes Christmas fabulous
Debenhams has kicked off the festive proceedings by unveiling its brand spanking new Christmas commercial. Read more here!
Ps: you see that gorgeous black weekend bag in the commercial? We’re giving it away to one of you guys! Click here for details!
John Lewis’s Christmas journey
John Lewis is also treating us to its Christmas commercial this week, and the story is just as magical as ever. In love with the soundtrack too! Read more here!
Marni launches debut fragrance
It’s been a long time coming, but Marni is finally releasing its first ever fragrance! Read more here!
Kardashian Kollection comes to Dorothy Perkins
The wait is finally over, and the epic Kardashian Kollection is finally hitting Dorothy Perkins stores and online! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Brad Pitt’s Chanel No.5 ad revealed, Rihanna for Vogue and Disney/Barneys controversy
- Top stories this week: The Spice Girls close the Olympics, Mary Katrantzou and Vodafone team up, and David Beckham undresses for H&M
- Top stories this week: Christian Dior bags Mila Kunis, 10 million people like Burberry, and two little ‘angels’ are on their way!
- Doutzen Kroes is pregnant, Miranda Kerr for H&M, and Victoria Beckham’s “fake” Gucci dress
- Top stories this week: Miranda Kerr for Mango, Mulberry and Manolo Blahnik win big, and Christopher Kane quits Versus
- More Cara Delevingne selfies, Sarah Jessica Parker’s home, and all the deets on Lupita Nyong’o’s stylist
- Top stories this week: Carey Mulligan for Vogue, the MTV Movie Awards, and Miranda Kerr’s Victoria’s Secret departure
- Top stories this week: September issues, court battles and new campaign faces