Consider yourself the Anna Dello Russo of accessories? If so, those ears are in for a treat – and no, we’re not referring to ADR crooning Fashion Shower at the top of her vocal range!
Let us introduce you to the wonders of the statement earring: Rapidly kicking the embellished collar and necklace off their respective pedestals, statement earrings are your go-to add-on for an instant outfit lift.
And the good news is, you’re not confined to only wearing statement earrings with evening wear. Instead, pair them with a cosy knit and tailored trouser to take work wear from boring to bold, or wear them with your favourite biker jacket for a feminine twist on a tough off-duty look.
Think multicoloured, multi-faceted crystals; bohemian patterns with hanging beads in a riot of colours and beautiful motif drops – the bigger, brighter and bolder, the better, and the only time Pat Butcher is acceptable as a vague, how-to-wear-bold-earrings reference!
Let our top pick of statement earrings do all the talking, and all that’s left for you to do is stand back and enjoy the compliments…
1. Earring Boutique™ Jacana Chandelier earrings, £110, available at Next
2. Joomi Lim Crystal and spike earrings, £175, available at Matches
3. Shourouk DS Montana earrings, £305, available at Matches
4. Dannijo Bertie earrings, £184.52, available at shopbop
5. Bijoux by US Fatima earrings, £22.50, available at Nelly
6. Erickson Beamon Field Of Dreams 22-karat gold-plated Swarovski crystal earrings, £380, available at Net-A-Porter
7 Erickson Beamon For The Outnet Gold-plated Swarovski crystal earrings, £125, available at The Outnet