‘Tis the season to wrap up warm and we can’t think of a toastier addition to our wardrobes than a practical parka.
Super-snuggly and stylish, a parka is the perfect off-duty cover up and fantastically versatile when it comes to styling.
Perfect for pairing with skinny jeans, sneakers and a soft knit, or, for breaking the rules with by wearing over a heels-and-dress work uniform to keep the look toned down; the parka won’t fail you in your hour of need!
But don’t go all PC and snap up the standard khaki, fur-trimmed hood version! Look for exciting prints, shearling-lined hoods and belted styles for an interesting spin on this wardrobe classic.
Need a little help choosing the perfect parka? Check out the 10 styles we’re digging to keep the Arctic temperatures at bay…
3. Meteo shearling lined cotton twill parka, £950, available at Harvey Nichols
6. Black And White Tweed Parka, £70, available at Next
7. Sophie Hulme parka coat with removable sheepskin lining, £886, available at My Wardrobe
8. Woolrich/W’s Byrd Cloth parka, £779.95, available at Nelly
9. Antik Batik Kasia rabbit-lined cotton-twill parka, £475, available at Net-A-Porter