Disney/Barneys Electric Holiday vid released
Disney and Barneys have teamed up for the Electric Holiday Christmas campaign, and the video that will play in the flagship New York store has finally been released in full! Read more here!
Victoria’s Secret apologises over American Indian outfit
The Native American outfit that Karlie Kloss wore at this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion show has come under fire, so the brand will be removing it from all ad campaigns and future broadcasts. Read more here!
Arizona Muse for Louis Vuitton’s first commercial
Louis Vuitton has finally got in on the commercial action, and has enlisted the help of the wonderful Arizona Muse… Read more here!
Lady Gaga gets Versace tour wardrobe
Two of our favourite blondes Donatella Versace and Lady Gaga will be joining forces as it was revealed the Italian fashion House will be designing the outfits for the singer’s upcoming tour! Read more here!
MTV EMAs 2012
Heidi Klum hosted this year’s MTV EMAs in a series of glorious outfits; but she wasn’t the only one who rocked on the red carpet… Read more here!
Missoni might be launching a diffusion line
Happy days – Missoni is due to launch a slightly more affordable line in the hopefully not-so-distant future. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Marc Jacobs exits Louis Vuitton, David Beckham strips off & more
- Top stories this week: Royal Baby Prince George of Cambridge is born, and more
- Top stories this week: The 2013 Emmy Awards, David Bowie for Louis Vuitton, Victoria Beckham for Skype & more
- Top stories this week: Michelle Obama’s second Vogue cover, Dior’s Harrods takeover, and CFDA nominations revealed
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Top stories this week: Couture week kicks off, Christian Louboutin designs for Cinderella and Kristen Stewart’s Balenciaga ad finally revealed
- Top stories this week: September issues, court battles and new campaign faces
- Top stories this week: Li-Lo and Terry Richardson cause controversy, Dolce and Gabbana goes Couture and the Olsen twins offend PETA