A stylish coat doesn’t need to break the bank or have you playing the casino slot machine in the hope of snagging that “must-have” coat”. But what it does need to do is promise to keep you snug and prepared to tackle all weather-related disasters, fashionably.
So for the savvy shopper in you, we’ve picked out 10 winter coats with a high-end luxe look, but a price tag that’s shamelessly low-end. Ovoid shape, boyfriend fit or a classic wool trench; whatever your outerwear preference, ensure to take your pick from our hot 10 to prevent a financial freeze-up much like the current weather!
Inject a shot of much needed colour into your winter wardrobe with the Vero Moda Halle classic red coat, or maybe your penchant for print goes well beyond the printed trouser, in which case the Alice collarless cocoon jacket with faux leather sleeves from Topshop would make the perfect coat candidate.
Coats to pull at your heart strings without the need to tighten your purse strings: now that’s a winning fashion formula right there.
1. Satin Detail City Coat, £279, available at Baukjen
2. Hourglass Rib Collar Coat, £75, available at Asos
3. Grey Luxury Trench Coat, £95, available at Next
4. Masculine-cut Coat, £114.99, available at Mango
5. Bonded Silk Coat, £120, available at Warehouse
6. Melton Contrast Quilted Coat, £60, available at Warehouse
7. Vero Moda Halle Classic Red Coat, £90, available at Zalando
8. Biba Cut Fur Swing Coat, £113.40, available at House of Fraser
9. Erin Coat, £133, available at John Lewis
10. Alice Collarless Wool Mix Jacket, £80, available at Topshop