Golden Globes 2013
The 2013 Golden Globes have got everyone talking this week, with the likes of Nicole Richie, Emily Blunt and Jennifer Lawrence earning top spots on our best-dressed list! Read more here!
John Galliano to make fashion return
Oscar de la Renta has reached out to John Galliano to help him get back on his feet and into the fashion world. Read more here!
PPR buys Christopher Kane
True to those rumours that circulated last year, PPR has officially bought a majority stake in Chrostopher Kane. Read more here!
Kate Middleton wears high street in official portrait
It was confirmed that the piece Kate Middleton wore for her first official portrait came from the British High Street… French Connection to be exact! Read more here!
Beyonce rumoured for H&M
Rumours are rife that Beyonce is H&M’s newest big-name ambassador, as she was reportedly spotted on a photoshoot for the brand in the Bahamas… Read more here!
Poppy Delevingne for Vero Moda
British model Poppy Delevingne’s first pics for Vero Moda have finally been unveiled, and we think she’s doing a fine job of picking up where Alexa Chung left off! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets sexy, Brad Pitt for Chanel No.5 and Schiaparelli to be relaunched!
- Top stories this week: Sienna Miller for Burberry, Jennifer Lawrence for Vogue September and Nicole Fahri goes into administration
- Top stories this week: Daisy Lowe nude and tattooed for JPG, Jennifer Lawrence for Dior and Carine Roitfeld for Harper’s Bazaar
- Top stories this week: Chanel goes to Texas, Tom Ford’s LFW plans, and Awards Season officially begins
- Top stories this week: Kate Upton covers Vogue US, Rita Ora for Material Girl and we love Kate Middleton’s hair
- Top stories this week: Beyonce meets her baby, Dolce and Gabbana offends Hong Kong, Stella goes to Soho, and Moschino comes to London
- Top stories this week: Anna Dello Russo collaborates with H&M, Alice Temperley designs for John Lewis, and Jessica Simpson finally gives birth!
- Top stories this week: Beyonce at the Superbowl, Marc Jacobs for Diet Coke, and affordable ODLR