Bags without an ‘investment’ status are hard to come by, and the accompanying extortionate price
tags are altogether difficult to digest. So finding an office appropriate style that won’t leave you
broke can prove a challenge, particularly if you abide by a strict dress code at work.
If you’re looking for the perfect hardworking handbag without the ‘It’ label and price tag to match,
let our pick of 7 stunning handbags tempt your inner handbag hoarder.
Practical zipper compartments, muted tones accented by gold-tone hardware and, most
importantly, spacious enough to carry your 9-5 essentials; the ideal work bag should tick all these
boxes without compromising on style.
Take your pick from satchel, top handle and tote styles, and don’t worry about denting the bank
balance or asking the boss for a premature pay rise, because these arm candies fall cosily under
the £200 price point – perfect for splashing the extra cash on, well, extravagant lunch breaks, of
1. Cambridge Satchel Company 15″ leather batchel, £140, available at Asos
2. Coloured oblong handbag, £125, available at Massimo Dutti
3. Babado two-tone enamel bag, £129, available at Ted Baker
4. ONE by Alcantara Lindy bag, £198.92, available at shopbop
6. Radley Cheadle medium flapover grab bag, £169, available at House of Fraser
7. Delancy tote, £175, available at Whistles