Miranda Kerr isn’t leaving Victoria’s Secret
Rumours were circulating that Miranda Kerr would be leaving Victoria’s Secret, but it turns out that was a big misunderstanding. Read more here!
Gucci helps rising UK music talent
As well as hosting the Chime for Change concert later this year, Gucci will be lending its support to young, rising UK musical talent. Read more here!
Diane Kruger for Chanel Beauty
Karl Lagerfeld has tapped Diane Kruger for yet another ad campaign… this time, it’s for Chanel Beauty! Read more here!
Halle Berry and Michael Kors fight hunger
Halle Berry and Michael Kors have teamed up to raise money and awareness for world hunger. Read more here!
Adele to wed in Jenny Packham?
Apparently Adele has given Jenny Packham the task of designing her wedding dress for her upcoming nuptials. Read more here!
Katy Perry gives back in Madagascar
Another celeb doing good this week is Katy Perry, as she took time out of her busy schedule to visit some of the poorest children in Madagascar. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Doutzen Kroes is pregnant, Miranda Kerr for H&M, and Victoria Beckham’s “fake” Gucci dress
- Top stories this week: The Superbowl goes mad for Madonna, Christian Louboutin’s red soles turn 20 and Karl Lagerfeld’s honesty gets him into trouble
- Top stories this week: Cannes kicks off with a bang, Chanel’s Cruise collection unveiled and London gets Alice Temperley flagship
- Top stories this week: Carey Mulligan for Vogue, the MTV Movie Awards, and Miranda Kerr’s Victoria’s Secret departure
- Top stories this week: Brad Pitt’s Chanel No.5 ad revealed, Rihanna for Vogue and Disney/Barneys controversy
- Top stories this week: Miranda Kerr for Mango, Mulberry and Manolo Blahnik win big, and Christopher Kane quits Versus
- Top stories this week: London Fashion Week kicks off, The Brit Awards get underway and Raf Simons leaves Jil Sander