Azure water, white sand and sun-splashed days are calling, which can only mean one thing: it’s time to check-in to holiday mode!
Although the thought of carefree cocktail sipping is a sweet one, when it comes to the holiday wardrobe, even the most seasoned of vacay-ers (yes, that’s a word) need a hand. So, to help kick-start your holiday season packing, we’ve rounded up 10 must-have holiday essentials your suitcase needs right now.
Peppered with prints and pretty details, our top 10 holiday must-haves will ensure you only let your hair down on holiday – time off is no excuse to sartorially slip, right girls?
A printed bikini is perfect for stylishly splashing around in the pool, but if you’re not too keen on a two-piece, then a flattering floral-print swimsuit will look just as chic. A wide-brimmed floppy hat is key for fending off those harmful rays, and don’t forget to take along a bag that’ll fit in more than just the beach essentials.
A statement cover up will double up as a day-to-night dress, taking you effortlessly from the beach to the bar and don’t forget to add a pop of colour with the obligatory flat summer sandal. Team a light camisole with denim cut-offs, and jazz up an evening dinner look by pairing printed trousers with heels.
So what are you waiting for? Book those tickets, shop our top picks and jet off to sunnier shores!
1. Saranda Multi Black Aztec Print Triangle Bra by Playful Promises, £25, available at Stylistpick
2. Matching Bikini Brief, £25, available at Stylistpick
3. Tie-dye Embroidered Denim Shorts, £35, available at River Island
4. OndadeMar Hat, £115, available at Zalando
5. Tie-dye Shopper, £29.99, available at Zara
6. Band of Outsiders Floral-print Silk-chiffon Camisole, £170, available at Net-a-Porter
7. Zimmermann Allure Floral Peplum Swimsuit, £256, available at Matches
8. Fluro Boarder Flower Jogger, £35, available at Topshop
9. Oscar de la Renta Cotton and Silk-blend Voile Tunic Top, £394.99, available at The Outner
10. Easy Gladiator Style Sandals, £28, available at Next