We all love a good two-piece bikini, but whoever said swimsuits weren’t sexy clearly never saw an episode of Baywatch. Pamela Anderson running in slow mo down the sandy beach in her red swimming cozzie was the catalyst for men’s steamy fantasies, but swimsuits have evolved since then. They’ve got sexier!
They have more prints, more colours, and yep, they even show more skin; eat your heart out Pammie! Provided you’re not planning on sitting on a beach in the Med and the swimsuit is purely for a 5* hotel Jacuzzi (no one wants dodgy tan lines!) cut out swimsuits are the way to go! Here are five of our ultimate faves:
1. For the rock chick swimmer who loves her some embellishment! Or for the body conscious fashionista – not only is this swimsuit slimming but it only has very small, subtle cutout detailing. A nod to the trend without going overboard! Black and gold stud cut out side swimsuit, £22.99, New Look
2. Stripes never go out of style, and we don’t think this swimsuit will either. Nautical but nice – Jean Paul Gaultier will be thrilled you’re embracing his favourite pattern! Sun and Sea cut out swimsuit, £46, French Connection
3. It may be plain but this swimsuit is far from boring. This colour offsets a tan beautifully – perfect to wear at the end of your summer holiday when you’re relaxing in the Jacuzzi with a cocktail in your hand. By Caprice Cotton Candy monokini, £36, Figleaves
4. Beautiful bandeau bikini top and luscious leopard print bottom, you’ll be the belle of the
ball beach in this sexy creation. Aguaclara Camino Inka cut out swimsuit, £142, Figleaves
5. You can always rely on Roberto Cavalli to pull an attention-grabbing swimsuit out the bag. Do you go for a conventional swimming costume or do you go cut out? With this slinky sexy badboy, you don’t need to make a compromise! Just Cavalli Snake print cutout swimsuit, £245 £110.26, The Outnet