Emma Hill to leave Mulberry
Inarguably the biggest story of the week was Emma Hill’s decision to leave her creative director position at Mulberry after six years with the British brand. Read more here!
John Galliano speaks to Charlie Rose
After his candid Vanity Fair interview, John Galliano’s next port of call was to make his first televised interview in over two years on the Charlie Rose talk show. Read more here!
Robert Pattinson for Dior Homme
Robert Pattinson’s brooding, sexy ad campaign images for Dior Homme have finally been released! Yum! Read more here!
Isabel Marant x H&M
H&M’s latest designer collaborator is none other than Isabel Marant; and we predict it’s going to be an instant sell-out! Read more here!
Kate Middleton goes out in style
The Duchess of Cambridge made her final public appearance before taking maternity leave, and made it a good’un by wearing a striking Hobbs Dalmatian print mac. Read more here!
Google and Burberry pucker up
Burberry has teamed up with Google to launch ‘Burberry Kisses’ – an initiative which lets users send virtual kisses across the world. Read more here!
Jason Wu in at Hugo Boss
Michelle Obama approved designer Jason Wu has been named the new creative director of Hugo Boss’s Boss womenswear line, which puts him in charge of ready-to-wear and accessories. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Marc Jacobs exits Louis Vuitton, David Beckham strips off & more
- Top stories this week: Kristen Stewart fronts British Vogue, BFC gets new Chairman and David Bowie comes to V&A
- Top stories this week: Couture week kicks off, Christian Louboutin designs for Cinderella and Kristen Stewart’s Balenciaga ad finally revealed
- Top stories this week: Christian Dior bags Mila Kunis, 10 million people like Burberry, and two little ‘angels’ are on their way!
- Top stories this week: Raf Simons in at Dior, Mulberry releases Del Rey early and David Beckham will cover Elle all by himself!
- Top stories this week: Victoria’s Secret London flagship opens, John Galliano loses Legion of Honour and Barneys teams up with Disney
- Top stories this week: John Galliano’s return, Beyonce’s rumoured new job, and Tinsel Town wows at Golden Globes
- Top stories this week: Anna Dello Russo collaborates with H&M, Alice Temperley designs for John Lewis, and Jessica Simpson finally gives birth!