Off to Ibiza this summer? The excitement might make you a teeny bit forgetful (we know we forget important things when we’re a little bit giddy) so we’ve compiled a list of Ibiza essentials for you to check off as you pack. As well as your obvious items, i.e. passport, sun cream, sun hat, camera, beach towel etc, here are five items we definitely don’t think you should board the plane without:
1. – Bright clothes aren’t always advised for the gloomy London weather (and standing out isn’t always desired when you’re minding you own business on the tube), but the rules totally change when it comes to your holiday! Go colour crazy in this maxi! Misumi multicoloured maxi dress, £19.99
2. – We know you’ve been waiting for months and months to slip into a new bikini, so we have a feeling it will be one of the first things you pack. We love this studded beauty from Topshop – it’ll make you stand out on a crowded beach, and also offset your tan beautifully. Topshop lime studded triangle bikini, £28.
3. – As much as we love a good pair of heels, we think summer holidays should be about giving your feet a rest along with the rest of your body, so taking a good pair of flats with you is vital. Luckily you don’t need to compromise on glamour with these gorgeous embellished sandals from Dorothy Perkins – talk about Greek goddess! Dorothy Perkins nude heavy embellished sandals,
Was £35, Now £22
4. – Don’t be tempted to buy cheap knock-off sunglasses for your holidays for fear of breaking or losing them – protecting your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays should be a priority regardless of the price. The fact that these designer sunnies are chic and generally gorgeous is just an added bonus! Marc by Marc Jacobs oversized sunglasses, £64.98
5. – Playsuits are great for wearing with tights and heels on a night out in this country, but wearing them on holiday with your sexy bronzed pins on show is what it’s all about. Playsuits don’t get prettier than this beauty from Oasis! Oasis floral print playsuit, £50