September 2013 issues land
We’ve already seen a host of September issues land from the likes of British Vogue, Elle UK, Harper’s Bazaar UK and more. Read more here!
Rihanna wins Topshop legal battle
Rihanna has won her legal battle against Topshop after the store used her picture on one of their tops without her permission. Read more here!
Rita Ora for DKNY
Rita Ora has replaced BFF Cara Delevingne as the face of DKNY! Read more here!
Tamara Mellon’s new project
We finally learnt what Tamara Mellon had been working on since leaving Jimmy Choo – and it’s pretty exciting! Read more here!
Miley Cyrus strips for Marc Jacobs
Miley Cyrus has become the latest star to bare all for Marc Jacobs’ popular Protect the Skin You’re In campaign. Read more here!
Nicola Formichetti quits as Gaga’s stylist
Nicola Formichetti has quit as Lady Gaga’s stylist after admitting he couldn’t keep up with the demand! Read more here!
Ex Tiffany Employee found guilty of theft
Former Tiffany & Co employee Ingrid Lederhaas-Okun pleaded guilty to stealing over £1.3 million worth of jewellery. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Kate Upton covers Vogue US, Rita Ora for Material Girl and we love Kate Middleton’s hair
- More Cara Delevingne selfies, Sarah Jessica Parker’s home, and all the deets on Lupita Nyong’o’s stylist
- Top stories this week: Christmas commercials, the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and Nicolas Ghesquière leaves Balenciaga
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets sexy, Brad Pitt for Chanel No.5 and Schiaparelli to be relaunched!
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton is pregnant, Kate Bosworth is Topshop’s mystery girl, and Net a Porter launches print mag!
- Top Stories this Week: Isabella Blow, Victoria Beckham and more!
- Top stories this week: Carey Mulligan for Vogue, the MTV Movie Awards, and Miranda Kerr’s Victoria’s Secret departure
- Doutzen Kroes is pregnant, Miranda Kerr for H&M, and Victoria Beckham’s “fake” Gucci dress