Marks and Spencer’s leading ladies
The campaign everyone is talking about this week comes courtesy of Marks and Spencer, Annie Leibovitz and a host of leading ladies. Read more here!
David Beckham’s new bodywear ads
David Beckham’s brand new bodywear ads for H&M have launched, and the ex footballer is just as dreamy as ever! Read more here !
Gisele tops Forbes supermodel list
Gisele has once again found herself at the top of the Forbes Highest Paid Supermodel list. Read more here!
Megan Fox’s Avon Instinct
Avon has tapped hottie Megan Fox to be the face of its brand new Instinct fragrance. Read more here!
Alexa Chung does make-up
An Alexa Chung make-up range is in the works as she has joined forces with Eyeko! Read more here!
Palazzo Versace announced
Versace and SJM have announced the Palazzo Versace in Macau. Read more here!
The Rachel Zoe project finished
After a five-season run, The Rachel Zoe Project has been cancelled. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Stella McCartney Wimbledon wardrobes, Stuart Vevers at Coach and Kanye West menswear
- Top Stories this week: British Vogue snaps up Lana Del Rey, David Beckham strips for H&M and Jonathan Saunders wins big
- Top stories this week: Marc Jacobs exits Louis Vuitton, David Beckham strips off & more
- Top stories this week: Lady Gaga and Gwen Stefani’s September covers are here, Beyonce and Jay Z are the world’s richest celeb couple and Fearne Cotton is pregnant!
- Top stories this week: Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors collaborate, Kate Moss returns to Topshop & more
- Top stories this week: Disney/Barneys Electric Holiday vid released, Victoria’s Secret outfit offends, and Lady Gaga to tour in Versace
- Top stories this week: Anna Dello Russo collaborates with H&M, Alice Temperley designs for John Lewis, and Jessica Simpson finally gives birth!
- Top stories this week: Couture week kicks off, Christian Louboutin designs for Cinderella and Kristen Stewart’s Balenciaga ad finally revealed