We know how good it feels to be in a nice, long, floaty maxi skirt. You feel so feminine, so free, and so fabulous when you’re in one, and as a result, you look totally gorgeous at the same time too.
Long skirts are great for the summer season but that doesn’t mean you can’t rock them during the autumn either. They’re a great wardrobe staple to help you cling onto warmer and sunnier times. Pair with a simple tank top in the summer, but add a chic, fitted jacket and some wedges or booties when it gets a little bit colder. There are no excuses for not buying one!
Here are five fab maxi skirts that are currently on sale on the virtual Great British High Street:
1. Bright, bold and totally girlie – a head-turning, attention-grabbing skirt that can be dressed up or down. Lashes Edit maxi skirt, £40
2. A great selection if you want to embrace the likes of Florence Welch and Vanessa Hudgens and go for that ultimate boho chic look. It even comes with its own belt too – how kind! New Look brown ditsy floral belted maxi skirt, £12
3. This one is for all us girls who don’t have catwalk model height as it’s a petites exclusive! No need to wear painful sky high heels as this skirt has been tailored for anyone 5’3 and under. Miss Selfridge lace insert maxi skirt, £18
4. This is essentially a two for the price of one maxi skirt, and an interesting take on the popular mullet style. Get all the benefits of a maxi skirt but turn up the sex factor by flashing your pins too. Perfect! H&M long tulle skirt, £29.99
5. A sleek and sexy maxi skirt for the body confident, empowered woman. This skirt comes in a deep and sultry petrol shade which means it’s perfect to wear on a night out with a bodice tucked inside and ultra sparkly accessories. Topshop double split crepe maxi skirt, £42