Bodycon dresses are always there for us when we need them. When we have a cocktail party or just want to glam up for a night on the town with the girls, they never let us down. Mini, midi or maxi, bold or understated, long sleeve, short or strapless, we can’t seem to get enough of them regardless of their shape, size or form.
We can totally justify spending hundreds of Pounds on a good bodycon dress, but we don’t always need to. Here are five that will leave you looking and feeling fabulous without breaking the bank:
1. Saying goodbye to the summer doesn’t mean waving goodbye to bodycon dresses altogether; add some sleeves and some tights and you’re good to go! Glamorous 3/4 sleeve monochrome Aztec bodycon dress
2. Is it a dress or is it a chic and sexy top and skirt combo? Keep them guessing with this stunning dress that will surely turn heads wherever you go! TFNC Gilianna bodycon dress,
3. Ah, the bandage bodycon dress – a staple for a reason! This dress has it all – the bold colour, the lace, the bandage detailing, the sex factor… we love it all! Topshop lace bandage bodycon dress, £49
4. Need to get ready in a flash? Throw this on with some fierce heels and you’re all set. Want to accessorise to your heart’s content and go all out? No problem, this dress works both ways! A true wardrobe must-have! New Look black jacquard paisley bodycon dress, £19.99
5. Bodycon dresses shouldn’t just be reserved for nights out; this midi daytime dress will have you looking and feeling great all day! Plusb Beyonce’s been seen in an Aztec bodycon or two lately, so if it’s good enough for her… Nina brushed knit Aztec print bodycon dress, £18