There’s only one way to stand out from the crowd and cement your status as a true stylista this autumn/winter season… and you’re looking at it!
Eye-popping jumpers are what it’s all about; all of the hottest designers from Stella McCartney to Christopher Kane to everyone else inbetween have tackled the statement cult sweatshirt, and we’ve narrowed down five of our absolute current favourites:
1. We think we’d be more interested in the medical profession if MRI scans really looked like this – Christopher Kane has nailed the statement sweatshirt, and this is just one of his vivid designs. Christopher Kane brain print jumper, £275
2. Worn by all the cool kids of celebville from Rihanna to Rita Ora to Cara Delevingne, your winter wardrobe wouldn’t be complete without this simple but statement-worthy sweatshirt. Boy London metallic eagle logo sweatshirt, £60
3. Jumpers don’t have to be reserved for those casual, dress-down days, oh no. This sweatshirt may be oversized and might hide some of your curves, but the subtle delicate print will help bring out your feminine side. The best of both worlds. Acne bird oversized sweatshirt, £225
4. Markus Lupfer and the term “cult sweatshirt” were made for each other; he’s the King of the statement sweater for a reason! This jumper incorporates this season’s sporty, casual trend with the pop art look perfectly. Markus Lupfer brush stroke sweatshirt, £230
5. Stella McCartney has mastered pretty much every trend in her time as a designer, so it doesn’t surprise us to learn that she has totally conquered the cult sweatshirt trend too. What’s not to love about this bold eagle printed jumper? Stella McCartney eagle quilted jumper, £475