Kate Moss is back for Topshop
It’s been a been week for collaborations; the week kicked off with the news that Kate Moss will be resuming her designing position at Topshop! Read more here!
Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors collaborate
Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors have teamed up for a wonderful Christmas collaboration that’s going to land on Gwyneth’s Goop site! Read more here!
M.I.A for Versus Versace
Rumours have been rife for a long time, but it was finally confirmed that M.I.A will be launching an exclusive collection with Versus Versace. Read more here!
Personalised shopping at Heathrow!
Say hello to personalised luxury shopping at the airport as a personal shopping service is coming to Heathrow Airport – the first of its kind, don’tcha know! Read more here!
Olsen Twins expand fashion business
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are expanding their fashion empire, and have bought a stake in BeachMint – the company they cofounded a few years ago! Read more here!
Miranda Kerr sparkles for Swarovski
Miranda Kerr has been tapped as the newest face of Swarovski, and can be seen dazzling and sparkling in the brand new ad campaign! Read more here!
Net a Porter’s new owners?
Rumour has it that Net a Porter might be for sale, but who might the new owners be? Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: The Row wins biggest CFDA prize, Georgia May Jagger has a new job and Kate Middleton goes mad for McQueen
- Top stories this week: Proenza Schouler wins big at CFDAs, Victoria Beckham is Woman of the Decade, and John Galliano finally speaks!
- Top stories this week: Li-Lo and Terry Richardson cause controversy, Dolce and Gabbana goes Couture and the Olsen twins offend PETA
- Top stories this week: The Oscars go crazy for Gwyneth’s cape and Angelina’s right leg, Paris Fashion Week begins and the teenage Carrie Bradshaw is finally cast!
- More Cara Delevingne selfies, Sarah Jessica Parker’s home, and all the deets on Lupita Nyong’o’s stylist
- Top stories this week: The first of the September issues drop, YSL logo revealed and eBay sponsors Fashion Forward
- Top stories this week: YSL changes its name, Savage Beauty isn’t coming to London and new season ad campaigns start to drop
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton is pregnant, Kate Bosworth is Topshop’s mystery girl, and Net a Porter launches print mag!