We lo-lo-love lace! Ever since we laid eyes on Kate Middleton’s luxurious Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen wedding gown, we’ve been pretty obsessed with it. And we aren’t alone either, as our favourite high street stores and designers keep them coming season after season.
Here are six that we are currently lasting after:
1. Inject a bit of subtle yet bold winter colour into your winter party wardrobe with this teal hued beauty. Miss Selfridge teal lace bodycon dress, £35
2. So regal and romantic, this dress does all the talking – no need to overload on accessories! Untold lace dress with sleeves, £108
3. A strapless, seductive party number that looks like it has a place on the dance floor as well as the bedroom floor. Kinky! Jane Norman embellished lace bandeau dress, £37.50
4. The perfect infusion of grey and white in this silky, sexy three-quarter sleeved dress. Joe Browns luxurious lace dress, £48
5. Sometimes simplicity really is key; go back to basics with this casual chic white dress from Topshop! Topshop lace panel skater dress, £20
6. Have you ever seen a more seductive, Dita von Teese reminiscent dress in your life? LK Bennett Lavine lace shift dress, £221.25