Trapeze bags have taken over the recent catwalks, and as a result, will be taking over the sidewalks too. Or, er, pavements – but that doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.
Nevertheless, trapeze bags are all the rage right now, and if you want to give the trend a go – and do it right – then we have seven seriously seductive designer bags to tempt you with. It’s nearly Christmas, you’re allowed to treat yourself.
1. Make this two-tone Kate Spade leather beauty your essential companion this autumn/winter season, and leave everyone gazing at you in awe. Kate Spade 2 Park Avenue Beau leather tote, £410
2. If you want to get on board the trapeze tote trend by investing in a designer bag without spending all your rent money, this Marc by Marc Jacobs offering is the perfect compromise. Marc by Marc Jacobs leather trapeze tote, £470
3. Unleash your inner rock chick with this chic and subtle nod to the punk rock trend with this studded trapeze tote. Valentino rockstud small trapeze tote, £1,205
4. Chic, understated and extremely lust-worthy – not to mention large enough for all your daily essentials – and then some! Lanvin Trilogy large textured leather tote, £1,400
5. Good things come in small packages – and that couldn’t be more true as far as this mini leather trapeze bag is concerned. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli mini leather trapeze bag, £625
6. Dark, sultry and so, so seductive, this Jil Sander trapeze tote is devilishly delicious, and it shouldn’t take much to tempt you to splash your cash on it this Christmas. Jil Sander Pasini leather trapeze tote, £1,360
7. Quintessential British fashion at its finest; this Burberry Prorsum patent leather tote is what dreams are made of. The epitome of luxury fashion! Burberry Prorsum patent leather tote, £1,495