It’s the middle of November which can only mean one thing: party season is fast approaching! Can we get three cheers for party season?
Party season isn’t just about a fabulous dress, killer heels and an abundance of wine (mulled and regular!) as you’ve also got the little things to worry about too – and we know that it’s all about the attention to detail!
So, to make sure you’re fully prepped for all those glamorous festive parties, see our checklist of party season essentials below and make sure you’re ready for your big night out!
2. Another must-have, not just for the party season but for the whole year. You want to be able to dance the night away in your sky high heels – and Party Feet make it possible! Party Feet gels, £2.45
3. We all look and feel better with a little bit of colour, and the St Tropez spray tan will give you a natural, even, streak-free golden glow! St Tropez self tan classic bronzing spray, £20.50
4. Accentuate those eyes with a fabulous pair of false lashes like all the celebs in Hollywood. Go natural or go bold, the choice is yours! Jinnylash feather eyelashes, £3.99
5. Give your nails a fresh coat of seasonal colour before you head out to your Christmas party! Clinique Happy Heart nail polish, £10.80
6. A revolution in hair styling, the Sleep In hair rollers give you voluminous, bouncy party hair without the pain! The phrase “no pain no gain” definitely doesn’t apply here! Sleep In Rollers, £30
7. Prepare for your big night from the day before and treat your face to a tasty beauty mask! It’s not for eating though – no matter how deliciously tempting it smells! Superdrug white chocolate mousse mask, £0.99