Nicole Scherzinger is one heck of a trendsetter. So when she stepped out in a gorgeous gold knuckleduster, we couldn’t help but want to channel her and rock a knuckleduster too.
If you feel the same way, check out the five knuckledusters we are currently lusting after, including the very same one Scherzy was rocking…
1. Worn and loved by Nicole Scherzinger, you know this knuckleduster is going to command attention. Byrogue stacks gold knuckleduster, £60
2. If you want to try the knuckleduster trend on for size without hanging over a huge part of your salary, this bejewelled version from ASOS is perfect. Look at all the pretty colours! ASOS jewel vine knuckleduster ring, £18
3. Metallic, simple but oh so effective – and in a seductive autumnal shade too! Maison Martin Margiela knuckleduster ring, £290.83
4. No need to be in the magical land of Oz to appreciate this stunning gold and emerald knuckleduster – but it’ll certainly look like you made a trip there and came back with a souvenir. V by Valkeniers triple round knuckleduster with Swarovski stones, £145
5. Channel two trends in one – nugget clusters and knuckledusters, obviously – with this one stunning piece of finger candy. A true investment piece! Imogen Belfield nugget clusters knuckleduster ring, £260